Terms and Conditions
I WILL TELL TV Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions of use for I Will Tell TV. Please read these conditions carefully before using I Will Tell services. I Will Tell provides a personalized pay-per-view, rental and subscription service to allow you to access digital Films and Q&As, Educational Material and other digital video content ("I Will Tell content").
"I Will Tell service", "our service" or "the service" means the personalised service provided by I Will Tell for discovering and watching I Will Tell content, including recommendations and reviews, as well as all content and software associated with our service.
- 1. Membership
1.1. Your I Will Tell membership will continue until terminated. There is no charge for the Free Subscription. If you are purchasing access either as pay-per-view, rental or purchase, you must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment. Your payment method may be updated from time to time. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your payment method.
- 2. Promotional Trials
2.1. Your I Will Tell membership may start with a free trial. The duration of the free trial period of your membership will be specified during sign-up.
2.2. I Will Tell exercises sole discretion in determining Free trial eligibility and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial in the event that we determine that you are not eligible.
- 2.3. We will charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period.
- 3. I Will Tell Service
3.1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the I Will Tell service. We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 you may use the I Will Tell Service only with the involvement of, or under the supervision of, a parent or guardian.
3.2. The I Will Tell service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your I Will Tell membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the I Will Tell service and view I Will Tell content. No other right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
3.3. You may view the I Will Tell content primarily within the country in which you established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time.
- 4. Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the I Will Tell account and whose payment method is charged has access and control over the I Will Tell account and the devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the I Will Tell account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, I Will Tell or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- 5. Billing and Cancellation
5.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the I Will Tell service will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific billing date indicated on your "Billing" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you sign-up for the service. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your payment method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date.
5.2. Payment Methods. To use the I Will Tell service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
5.3. Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
5.4. Cancellation. You can cancel your I Will Tell membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the I Will Tell service through the end of your billing period. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial - month membership periods or unwatched I Will Tell content. To cancel, go to your "Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing details" on the "Account" page.
5.5. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- 6. Limitation of Liability
- Without limiting the disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability (i) in no event shall our or our total liability to you for all damages arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the Software exceed the amount of fifty British Pounds(£50.00); and (ii) in no event shall our or our Digital Content providers' total liability to you for all damages arising from your use of the Service, the Digital Content, or information, materials or products included on or otherwise made available to you through the Service, exceed the amount you paid to us over the past 12 months to purchase, rent, or view the Digital Content related to your claim for damages. The limitations in this section will apply to you even if the remedies fail of their essential purpose.
- 7. Additional Terms
7.1. Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any action you or any third party bring to enforce these Terms and Conditions, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. These terms will not limit any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your country of residence.
7.2. Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7.5. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
- 8. Acceptance of Terms
- I Will Tell TV shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add, or remove any terms or conditions of these Terms of Service without notice or liability to you. Any changes to these Terms of Service shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes. You agree to review these Terms of Service from time to time and agree that any subsequent use by you of the Services following changes to these Terms of Service shall constitute your acceptance of all such changes.
Last Updated: December 30 July 2020